See who is back, as she turns 40!!!!!!!!!! 😍



This post was supposed to be in August but for some reason , it is coming today πŸ˜€. The most important thing is that we are back.

Who is excited ?πŸ˜„

Now that I am back , you can start with in-boxing me or drop in the comment section what you want me to share with you.

Work Life Balance Tips

Building A Healthy Lifestyle 

Staying accountable to our goals

etc.

I am happy to hear from you, but before I sign out here , let me share tips on what is coming soon. This has been on my chest to launch and the time is now , to God be the glory.


About T2S Tribe

A shoulder to lean on when it is gloomy never goes out of style. The word "overwhelmed" is more like a slang when juggling life as a woman, a wife, a mum, a sister, an aunty, a friend.

T2S Tribe is a community created to enable women achieve both their business and personal goals. A learning ground for women to thrive by staying accountable to the process that will help them achieve their set goals.


I will share details in my next post.. In the meantime, kindly share your thoughts. You know I am always excited to hear from you.

Cheers..

Stay beautiful and blessed.

Comments

  1. Hmm! My Dearest Coach, In the short time I met you, what I never imagined I couldn't achieve in my weight loss I have and believe me I am so fired up to do more. The reason for this is having you as my Coach, she takes no excuse yet she gives listening ear to your issues and help plan accordingly. Distance is not even a barrier for Coach as I have never met her. Thank you seems inadequate for all you have been doing for me but I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I love you Babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me so emotional, you got this in you and I am more excited on your achievement so far. Well-done again and thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. You are an answer to most womens prayer! Meeting Solum has changed my life by changing habits and mindset. She is the daily reminder that u shouldn’t wuit on your dreams. Many people need an accountability partner! What is hindering us from what we want to be is action! And she is right there to push you up!
    Xoxo
    Your Nonye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that l am still that very emotional girl right 😒😒, thank you so much for trusting me on this our journey... Love and appreciate you beautiful

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Steps to Executive - Level Confidence

What Changes Do You Want To Make In The Coming Year ?

How to finally "COMMIT" to losing weight